We are looking for young talents who want to learn: to analyze organizational processes, understand the different business models and design innovative technological solutions based on Identity Management.
Principles we are inspired by:
- "why not?" instead of "no"?
- thinking analytically rather than critically
- autonomous but not monotonous
- used to sailing in rough seas
- Well disposed to simplification
- convinced that well-done work comes before lost sleep
- that to improve itself is also willing to make mistakes
- asking "can it be done?" should answer "everything can be done, but let's evaluate if it is the right solution"
- Capability to translate customer needs into achievable proposals
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both with customers and the airpim team
- Confidentiality and discretion in the management of reserved information
- Excellent skills in commercial analysis and development of synthesis with constructive thinking
- Capability to work independently and achieve of the planned goals
- Background: a computer scientist with strong commercial skills or a commercial one with a good knowledge of ICT systems logic approach
Are you ready for this challenge?
Send us an e-mail to: email@example.com